Bell's Little Learners has exceptional educational child care programs for children 6 weeks - 6 years of age. We are a family run business where every parent has direct contact with the owner Stacie Bell. Since 1996 we have been providing a fun safe environment for children to grow and learn. Thank you for choosing Bell's Little Learners as your partner in early childhood development.
Early childhood education has lifelong benefits
Ready to stop by and see for yourself? Give us a call!
201-847-8400 - Mahwah Location
1. To provide a safe and secure environment for all children.
2. To develop a positive emotional outlook regarding learning situations.
3. To encourage every child to become excited about learning.
4. To present materials that will help all children at different developmental stages.
5. To help each child develop a healthy self-image.
6. To provide an environment conducive to the development of the whole child (mentally, physically and emotionally).
7. To inspire and develop creativity.
8. To teach respect and dignity.
9. To expose children to as many academic and cultural experiences as possible; pre-reading, language, math, science, social studies, writing, math, language, music, dance, dramatic and free play, and art.
All of our staff members are carefully screened, trained and supervised. Multiple written references on each individual are required and all personnel will be certified in infant-child CPR and first aid. All staff has background checks and fingerprinting as required by the Division of Youth and Family Service. We also pride ourselves on a very low turn over rate. The majority of our staff has been with us for between 5 and 10 years.
We have a 12 month curriculum in which all children will be exposed to an age appropriate academically based program. The programs will be interwoven with physical and social activities. Each teacher follows a set curriculum to insure that all children are included. Parents have the ability to discuss their child’s class curriculum any time with the respective teacher.
January - New Years Day
February - Presidents Day
March/April - Good Friday
May - Memorial Day
July - 4th
August - Week leading into Labor Day
September - Labor Day
October - Columbus Day and 4:00pm dismissal for Halloween
November - Thanksgiving and day after
December - Week between Christmas and New Years
Call Bell's Little Learners today to schedule an appointment to view our school, or browse our website for more information regarding our programs or registration information. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us.